Saturday, February 9, 2013

Keep Calm...

Keeping Calm is impossible for me lately, but if I keep repeating that mantra over and over it may happen, right? 

Breaking the Wrong is coming to a close and I've never been more relieved and sad at the same time. 

Emilia's book has stretched my mind and has constantly pushed me to go further. And at times that has made me want to drop my head and cry, or bash my head against the keyboard and simply delete the whole story and pretend it never existed. 
I'm sad because these characters have gripped tight to my heart and I don't want to write this ending, I don't want to say good-bye. 

But I do know one thing...
This story deserves a HEA. 
I feel it. 
I know it. 
And if I changed it to go any other way it would be pretty disingenuous of me. 

Next month I can share Emilia's story with you but until then, look at this picture and, you know... be calm. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there pretty Mama! You probably need a distraction or a swig of some good German beer!

    ReplyDelete