Sunday, November 18, 2012

Published.

I think everyone has dreams. We all have something we hope we can achieve. I know I'm not the only one who allows those to get swept under the rug.
Life kinda scatters things and makes you distracted.

But this past week I did something I've waited for...YEARS! Today I accomplished MY dream!
I pressed publish.
The past few days have been kind of amazing. Some days I wanna vomit because I know Severine's story is out there for the world to see, but then I remind myself that I followed through with my dream.
Very rarely I can say that. I'm the girl that VOWS she's gonna work out every day for her New Years Resolution but then the next thing you know I'm watching Pride and Prejudice and I'm attacking a plate of cookies with a gusto. (True Story)

I was giddy the minute I sold my first book, it went crazy after that and now I'm in complete shock.

So, if you read my book. Thank you! Danke, danke, danke!! You've made one my biggest dreams come true!!
I've read every comment on Fb page. Every single one makes me tear up with happy tears.

THANK YOU!!




3 comments:

  1. Every Which Way was awesome, I just ate it up and read it within hours. I couldn't get enough. Just the right amount of angst, sex, love, drama and left me hanging but thrilled to know there will be a second book. I want to read it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!! Your comment means a lot and makes me smile!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Calia! I can't wait to be in this same boat with you :) And I can't WAIT to read your book. It sounds - and looks - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete