Saturday, March 23, 2013

What is next?

First thing is first...the release of Breaking the Wrong.
Deep breath.
You guys' have made this release AMAZING. I read EVERY review and all of them make me tear up because I was so scared over this story. I was playing with fire by having my main characters two characters that weren't exactly golden at the end of Every Which Way. But you guys' GET THEM, and that means so much!

So many stories are in my head. It's not even right!! But each and every one has me so excited and I can't wait to share more with you about them!!

But here is what I'm working on RIGHT NOW: Mathias' book, Ruin You Completely. I like that each one of these Sloan brothers gives me a challenge and pushes me to go further than I'm comfortable with.
But we all know Mathias is the most challenging brother. Thayer, Macsen and Mathias all have hidden layers to them. (Like we all have.) But I think Mathias has WAY more than I really expected.
Next month I plan on posting his synopsis but I can't wait for everyone to really get to know Mathias and to meet Katia. These two... these two already have me shaking a bit.

After Mathias' book, Thayer gets a book. I didn't plan that. I thought he was done in Every Which Way, but when I started outlining and writing out Mathias' book, I started to think, "What if these two (Sev and Thayer) were tested? Would Severine stick around or would she bail?"
Yes, they've been through a lot. But I think this is more than a test. Thayer's the golden boy, and throughout everything that's happened in the Sloan Family, he's been pretty resistant to those changes.
But I'm seeing him differently now that everything is CHANGING for him. And I kind of love it!!

After Thayer, I hope to work on Lily Partlow's book (Remember Severine's best friend?) Her story has been weighing on my mind for months. I see it over and over in my head. I just need to sit down and write it out. Or there needs to be more time in a day. :(

ANDDD. Then there's Chris Bresloff. I've read your messages and comments and YES, Chris definitely has his own book. He's too crazy NOT to have his own story. :) You've been introduced to the girl in his story already. His book will be out in 2014.

Emilia's siblings: Aniston and Eden? Those two will have their own stories. Yesterday, Aniston's story came to me and I was frantically writing everything down before I forgot because it's GRIPPING me. It has some nasty layers of reality and the truth of what's really out there that we turn our cheek to. I'm so excited about it!!

And that's what I'm battling over writing right now, Mathias or Aniston.. Mathias or Aniston.
Either WAY, I love both stories so much.



Check those bold words. You might find the title for the last Sloan brothers novel. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news and so much to look forward to! Simply cannot wait to get more from everyone mentioned above. Thank you for letting your imagination run wild and writing it down...and taking the time and effort to be brave enough to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic. Your news has made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome news!!! macsen just owns me right now. hahaha i look forward to aniston and mathias! chris will be interesting too!

    ReplyDelete